Easily back up and restore
your Notion workspaces
Get peace of mind knowing that your data is safe.
- No more manual exporting of your workspace or relying on hacky scripts using private API. Your valuable data is backed up on a consistent schedule.
- Keep your Notion data in your favorite cloud storage provider. That way, you retain full control over your data.
- Schedule the automatic deletion of older backups when they're no longer needed to save on storage space.
Point in time recovery beta
- Restore your Notion workspace to a specific point in time with a few clicks. No more trawling through multiple files to track small changes.
Secure and private
- Your data is purged from our servers as soon as the backup is finished. We never access more data than is necessary. All connections going in and out of Notion Backups' servers are encrypted.
- When things go haywire, you can always reach out and talk to a founder about your problems. Your feedback won't end up in a void.
Simple, no-nonsense pricing
discounted until March 31 - save 33%
Unlimited Notion workspaces
Daily, weekly, and monthly backups
Store backups on Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and Backblaze B2
Automatically schedule old backups for deletion
Restore from your backups beta
No hidden fees, no dark patterns, no shenanigans, no snake oil.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I restore my workspace from one of my backups?
- Yes. This feature is currently in beta.
- Where do you store my backups?
- As of now, you can store your backups on Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and Backblaze B2. Support for more cloud storage providers is on the way. You have to connect at least one of them to get your workspace backed up.
- Can you access my other files on Google Drive or Dropbox?
- Nope, nope, and nope! Notion Backups only requires the minimum levels of permissions necessary. These integrations can only access folders and files they have created.
- What file formats do you use to organize backups?
- JSON and media files in the zip archive. JSON might not be the most readable format, but it contains useful metadata and is quite handy when restoring backups. Support for Markdown exports is on the way.
- Do you offer discounts?
- If you're a student or on a budget, do reach out! We will work something out.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Of course! You can cancel your subscription from the account settings. You can also nuke your account and all your data altogether. Existing backups or your Notion workspace won't be affected.
What customers are saying
“Great service, so far. I’ve been very happy with Notion Backups.”