Easily back up and restore
your Notion workspaces
Get peace of mind knowing that your data is safe.
- No more manual exporting of your workspace or relying on hacky scripts using private API. Your valuable data is backed up on a consistent schedule.
- Keep your Notion data in your favorite cloud storage provider. That way, you retain full control over your data.
- Schedule the automatic deletion of older backups when they're no longer needed to save on storage space.
Point in time recovery coming soon
- Restore your Notion workspace to a specific point in time with a few clicks. No more trawling through multiple files to track small changes.
Secure and private
- Your Notion data is purged from our servers as soon as the backup is finished. We never access more data than is necessary. All connections going in and out of Notion Backups' servers are encrypted.
- When things go haywire, you can always reach out and talk to a founder about your problems. Your feedback won't end up in a void.
Simple, no-nonsense pricing
Unlimited Notion workspaces
Daily, weekly, and monthly backups
Store backups on Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and Backblaze B2
Automatically schedule old backups for deletion
Back up comments
Monthly reports new
Restore from your backups coming soon
Markdown exports coming soon
No hidden fees, no dark patterns, no shenanigans, no snake oil.
Frequently asked questions
- Are you affiliated with Notion?
- No, we're not part of Notion; we're simply providing a service to Notion users.
- Can I restore my workspace from one of my backups?
- Yes. This feature is currently in beta.
- What file formats do you use to organize backups?
- JSON and media files in the zip archive. JSON might not be the most readable format, but it contains useful metadata and is quite handy when restoring backups. Support for Markdown exports is on the way.
- Where do you store my backups?
- As of now, you can store your backups on Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and Backblaze B2. You have to connect at least one of them to get your workspace backed up. We don't store data on your behalf.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Of course! You can cancel your subscription from the account settings. You can also nuke your account and your data altogether. Existing backups or your Notion workspace won't be affected.
- Where is my backup?
- If you connected your Notion workspace and cloud storage, you should see your backup within a few hours. However, sometimes it might take up to 3-4 days for the backup to complete.
- Can you access my personal files on Google Drive or Dropbox?
- Nope, nope, and nope! Notion Backups only requires the minimum levels of permissions necessary.
- Do you offer discounts?
- If you're a student or on a budget, do reach out! We will work something out.
“Great service, so far. I’ve been very happy with Notion Backups”
“I really appreciate the peace of mind knowing the backups are there”
“The peace of mind knowing everything is backed up is immense”
“Thanks for your amazing support”
Trusted by hundreds of customers