Easily back up and restore
your Notion workspaces
Get peace of mind knowing that your data is safe.
- No more manual exporting of your workspace or relying on hacky scripts using private API. Your valuable data is backed up on a consistent schedule.
- Keep your Notion data in your favorite cloud storage provider. That way, you retain full control over your data.
- Schedule the automatic deletion of older backups when they're no longer needed to save on storage space.
Point in time recovery coming soon
- Restore your Notion workspace to a specific point in time with a few clicks. No more trawling through multiple files to track small changes.
Secure and private
- Your Notion data is purged from our servers as soon as the backup is finished. We never access more data than is necessary. All connections going in and out of Notion Backups' servers are encrypted.
- When things go haywire, you can always reach out and talk to a founder about your problems. Your feedback won't end up in a void.
Simple, no-nonsense pricing
$10 per month
Everything you need to keep your Notion data secure.
Unlimited Notion workspaces
Store backups in your cloud storage
Daily, weekly, and monthly backups
Schedule old backups for deletion
Markdown exports soon
Restore from your backups soon
Two-factor authentication new
$24 per month
A plan that supports your growing business.
Everything in the Starter Plan
Team accounts new
Advanced backup rotation new
Frequently asked questions
- Are you affiliated with Notion?
- No, we're not part of Notion; we're simply providing a service to Notion users.
- Can I restore my workspace from one of my backups?
- Yes. This feature is currently in beta.
- What data do you back up?
- We do a complete backup of your workspaces, including all pages (and child pages), databases, media files, and comments.
- Where do you store my backups?
- As of now, you can store your backups on Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and Backblaze B2. You have to connect at least one of them to get your workspace backed up. We don't store data on your behalf.
- What file formats do you use to organize backups?
- JSON and media files in the zip archive. JSON might not be the most readable format, but it contains useful metadata and is quite handy when restoring backups. Support for Markdown exports is on the way.
- Can you access my personal files on Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox?
- Nope, nope, and nope! Notion Backups only requires the minimum levels of permissions necessary.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Of course! You can cancel your subscription from the account settings. You can also nuke your account and your data altogether. Existing backups or your Notion workspace won't be affected.
- Do you offer discounts?
- If you're a student or on a budget, do reach out! We will work something out.
Trusted by hundreds of customers