Back up your Notion workspaces to a storage provider of your choice
Get peace of mind knowing that your data is safe.
- No more manual exporting of your workspace or hacky scripts relying on private APIs. Your valuable data is backed up on a consistent schedule.
- Authenticate to your Notion account and a storage provider of your choice, select workspaces you want to back up, and you're ready to go!
- Store your Notion data in cloud storage providers of your choice. That way, you retain full control over your data.
Point-in-time recovery coming soon
- Restore your Notion data to a specific point-in-time with a single click. No more trawling through multiple files to track a small change.
- When things go haywire, you can always reach out and talk to a founder about your problems. Rest assured that your feedback won't end up in /dev/null.
Secure and private
- Your Notion data is never stored on our servers. Your data is directly transferred from your Notion account to a storage provider of your choice.
Simple, no-nonsense pricing
beta plan - limited time offer
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly backups to cloud storage providers
Unlimited Notion workspaces
Friendly email support
Store backups on Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon S3
Restore your backups coming soon
No hidden fees, no dark patterns, no shenanigans, no snake oil.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I restore my workspace?
- Unfortunately, you can't restore your workspace as of now. Notion's API is still in beta, and it doesn't support all block types. This feature is in the works, though.
- What file formats do you use to organize backups?
- JSON files in the zip archive. Not the most readable format. However, JSON files will come in handy once the restore function goes live.
- Where do you store my backups?
- As of now, you can store your backups on Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, and Digital Ocean Spaces. Support for more cloud storage providers is on the way. You have to set up at least of one these providers to get your workspace backed up.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
You bet! You can cancel your subscription from the account settings. You can also choose to delete your account altogether. Your account won't be flagged as deleted but rather nuked from low earth orbit.
In either case, you won't be charged going forward.